About the Workshop
Diastasis Rehab Lose Your Mummy Tummy®
Are you struggling with your post-partum belly?
Do people still think you're pregnant?
Are you experiencing severe lower back pain?
You might be suffering from a diastasis, which is a separation of your abdominal muscles. This often occurs with pregnancy, rapid weight gain, or incorrect recruitment of your abdominal muscles while strength training.
In this 3-hour class we will analyze your diastasis and the condition of your abdominal connective tissue.
You will also learn:
- The four-step, research-based Tupler Technique®
- Basic anatomy of the abdominals
- What a diastasis is and how it creates the "mummy tummy"
- How to wear your splint for faster healing
- How to close your diastasis and flatten
- How to do the exercises properly
- How to get up and down correctly
After the Workshop
For best results we recommend private sessions to build on the skills learned at the workshop. Due to the variability among participants, patients tend to progress better with individualized care after the initial class.
The Tupler Technique® is for any woman, any age, no matter when she had her baby. The skills can be incorporated into a regular workout routine.